Claims of Copyright Infringement
Astrology Library respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Astrology Library may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Astrology Library’s web site, please provide the following information to Astrology Library's Copyright Agent:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL where your copyrighted work appears and/or copies of the copyrighted work to assist in evalutaion and determination of your claim;
- a description of specifically what material on our site you claim is infringing, and where the material is located on our our site (URL);
- your contact information (name, address, telephone number, and email address);
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
You can either email the claim to , or else mail it to the following address.
Miami, FL 33296
Updated by the Astrology Library legal team on April 30, 2021