Claims of Copyright Infringement
Astrology Library respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Astrology Library may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Astrology Library’s web site, please provide the following information to Astrology Library's Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can either mail the claim to the following address, or else email it to email@example.com.
|Astrology Library Copyright Agent|
|Astrology Library |
9878 Hammocks Blvd
Miami, FL 33196
Updated by the Astrology Library legal team on February 19, 2018