THE ASTROLOGICAL PHYSITIAN by William Andrews, 1656
Read "THE ASTROLOGICAL PHYSITIAN by William Andrews, 1656" online for free.
Table of Contents
- THE ASTROLOGICAL PHYSITIAN. Shewing,
- TO THE READER
- In praise of the ensuing Astrologicall Physitian
- THE ASTROLOGICALL PHYSITIAN.
- If the Party be really sick for whom the question is propounded.
- Of the Nature and quality of the disease or sicknesse.
- Of the Members in mans body governed by the 12 signs or constellations, and of the diseases signified by them.
- What part of the body is afflicted.
- Of the Diseases Signified by the Seven Planets, and first of the Diseases signified by the Planet Saturn.
- We now come to treat of Jupiter, and those diseases signified by him.
- Of the Diseases or Infirmities signified by Mars and Sun.
- Of the Diseases signified by Venus and the Moon.
- Of the Diseases signified by the Planet Mercury.
- Signification of any of the seven Planets in the ascendant.
- Whether the sickness will be short or of long continuance.
- If the sick party shall recover from his sicknesse or not.
- Testimonies of Death.
- If the sick party be bewitched or not.
- Of the true Crysis or Criticall and Judiciall dayes.